Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dolling Enterprises: Dolling Extensions


I whip my hair back and forth.....


(L) Brittney (R) Sasha

I've been receiving a lot of questions about where do I buy my hair from. I wanted to keep it a secret because I enjoyed being envied but not all secrets should be kept.  Therefore, I freely and confidently tell people how I've become a Doll.  What do I mean by a doll?
Dolling Extensions, where I buy my hair is the entrepreneurial spirit of Sasha and Brittney. Like most people who have dreamt of being their own bosses these two brainstormed and researched of possible entrepreneurial ideas.  It was during Sasha's pitch of weaves to Brittney (Brittney didn't wear extensions at the time) that it dawned on them that selling hair should be the product.  With in depth research and careful selection of a distributor they both agreed upon, birthed Dolling Enterprises. Like all businesses they created a mission statement, and set 2 important criteria:
1. A product that they could believe in 
2. The business can be functional from anywhere in the world.




Recognizing the competition within the hair extensions industry especially, in the virgin hair extensions market Sasha and Brittney personally inspect and care for (shampoo and condition) the hair they receive from there supplier before sending it to their customers aka "dolls" ensuring quality control.  These added personal touches that most customers are unaware of allow them to confidently provide their dolls with an exceptional customer experience. Dolling Enterprises envisions their brand expanding outside of the virgin hair market but only after careful research and planning. They will continue to service their dolls in the Indian Remy virgin hair market until a quality distributor for other virgin hair types i.e Brazilian, Malaysian and Peruvian has been sought out.  Why become a jack of all trades and a master of none?  I'm so excited for when they will be entering into other avenues.  I have so much confidence in their product selection. 

Thinking, how would you recommend caring for your Dolling Extensions?  Don't worry I got that covered it's suggested that you invest in a paddle brush.  Now, I own a Goody Ouchless Flamingo Pink brush and it's been the best hair tool that I have invested in. With your Dolling Extension or any weave in particular you should comb the hair from the ends to the roots.  This will help you to prevent excessive shedding of your weave and places less stress on your natural hair. Key is to be GENTLE!  For more tips check out their website www.dollingonline.com

When asked, what we don't know about Dolling Extensions? I was told they delight in the comments and pictures that their dolls take and send them. So, continue to send, send, send, as they like to share in your joy too!  As well, they whip their hair back and forth, there's just something about it after styling that makes you walk out the door ready.

I whip my hair back and forth because I'm a doll and I have confidence in the product I'm wearing. If you want to be a Doll too check out their website at www.dollingonline.com  Thank you Sasha and Brittney!  Let me know if you've become a doll too! I covet your comments.







Sincerely,


The Covet LifeStyle










1 comment:

  1. Dolling extensions are horrible along with their customer service. I bought some extensions and my hair stylist wasn't able to color them. Which means they were processed and they were made of synthetic and human hair. I informed Brittany of this she replied I can't do anything for you the extensions are used. Lousy extensions and customer service. It is way too many people selling extensions and I don't have to put up with this. I am no longer a customer of dolling extensions.

    ReplyDelete