Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hooray for Mini Chanel Hula Hoop bag!


If you previewed the Chanel Spring 2013 collection you would have been introduced to the Chanel hula hoop bag.  A bag that many asked themselves, where you could get it? And where would you wear it? For starters, I think it would make a great beach bag.  It could hold all your beach necessities and be a great accessory for pictures.  

Well, Karl Lagerfeld definitely had his customers in mind and made a mini 24 centimeter version of the runway one and it will be available in all Chanel stores in Spring 2013.
I luv the runway version. I can think of many white sand beaches I can take it to...if only I could get it into my travel luggage.  What do you think of the mini version?  Will this be one of your Spring 2013 must haves?  I covet your comments!


Sincerely,

The Covet LifeStyle
IG: TheCovetLifeStyle
T: CovetLifeStyl

No comments:

Post a Comment