Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Foodie: Dutch Peach Cobbler



We're a short way away from the Canadian National Holiday, Thanksgiving. With that, the following questions tend to follow; Who will be hosting this year? who will be coming? and what are you bringing? My family usually serves in a potluck format as I have a large extended family. However, this year I'll be having dinner at my friends house and she suggested that I bring "something of the likes of peach cobbler". Although, I love a challenge....my other friends parents are coming to dinner as well.  Did I mention that they are Southerners? So, as to not wanting to insult them with this classic southern desert I will be trial running my peach cobbler before I have to serve it come Sunday.  Who wants to get the "Hmmm, I've had too much to eat I'll wait till later..." when you know in your heart later will never come....

Do you have Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday or on the statutory holiday Monday?  What's on your Thanksgiving menu?  I covet your comments!


Sincerely,

The Covet LifeStyle
IG: TheCovetLifeStyle
T: CovetLifeStyl

No comments:

Post a Comment