Monday, October 22, 2012

Movie Trailer: James Bond in Skyfall






"Double Oh Seven"

My mother and I have a tradition of movie date everytime Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 movie came out. Our love affair started with "Goldeneye" back in 1995.  I always enjoyed Pierce Bronsan as James Bond but maybe I was just byass as I've loved him since Remington Steele days. Daniel Craig was definitely a great choice as the new James Bond but I still think they should have kept with the "brunette" hair colour. Here's a 2 minute trailer of the newest James Bond 007: Skyfall and if you were never a fan or are just new to this series I think it will make you a believer of Ian Flemmings Secret Service Agent.

Do James Bond's really exist?  Will you be watching this movie in theatres come November 9, 2012?  I covet your comments!


Sincerely,

The Covet LifeStyle
IG: TheCovetLifeStyle
T: CovetLifeStyl

No comments:

Post a Comment