Monday, December 10, 2012

The Perfect LBD Season

 
 
It's that time of season when you receive invites for Holiday Soiree's. It becomes a time of utter chaos trying to look for the perfect holiday dress but as we all know a woman should ALWAYS have a LBD.  LBD more commonly known as "Little Black Dress" or my twist from time to time as "Long Black Dress" is a woman's best fashion staple.
 
So take a look at what I have chosen as a few of my favourites I've seen this holiday season and I hope this will help to give you a few ideas and make your holiday "LBD" dress selections easier.  
 

  Alice + Olivia Woven Jersey Peplum Dress

  Elizabeth and James Larrissa Knotted Stretch Tulle Mini Dress

Hakaan Crepe and Mesh Panelled Dress


  Herve Leger Embellished Bandage Dress


  Jitrois Black Leather Dress

   MICHAEL Michael Kors Paillette Dress

All Saints Quake Dress

Robert Cavalli Cut-out Silk Chiffon Dress

Top Shop Sheer Insert Long Dress
  Stella McCartney Exter Miracle Dress


 
 
I hope you liked the selection, you can never go wrong with a black dress.  Which of these dresses would you choose as a staple in your closet for this season?  I have an All Black Wear Affair to go which dress would you select for me? I covet your comments!
 
 
Sincerely,
 
The Covet LifeStyle
IG: TheCovetLifeStyle
T: CovetLifeStyl


No comments:

Post a Comment