Friday, January 4, 2013

Fresh Face Fridays: Philosophy


Philosophy Think Beautiful Thoughts

It's the beginning of a new year, and just like about everyone I make plans, resolutions, and/or goals to be a new me.  What's wrong with the old me?  Nothing!  Evolution requires modification and it just seems right to start at the beginning. 

So, this year I decided that I'd start with Fresh Face Fridays. I was gifted with a few beauty/skin care items this past Christmas and will be testing them out over the next few weeks to see which one best suits my skin.  Everyone is always telling me this brand is better then that brand but really isn't it best that my skin tell me which brand works best with her?  Of course! Especially, since she really has the last say.... 

The first skin care brand I'll be testing will be Philosophy.  I was gifted with the "think beautiful thoughts" skin care gift set:
 purity made simple one-step facial cleanser 3 oz., the microdelivery triple-acid brightening peel pad 1 ct., hope in a jar original formula moisturizer for all skin types 0.5 oz., when hope is not enough facial firming serum 0.375 oz. and eye hope multitasking eye cream for dark circles, puffiness & lines 0.25 oz.
Through out the course of my usage I'll upload pictures so you can witness the progress.  Unfortunately, I'm having troubles uploading images so the initial pictures will have to be shown at a different date.  Since I'm only focusing on cleansers and moisturizers the other lovely bonus items will not be a part of my daily face cleansing regimen but a form of skin treatment between each brand will be used.  I'll keep you updated.

Stay tuned and watch my journey.  I covet your comments!

If you love my blog don't forget to subscribe! 

Sincerely,

The Covet LifeStyle  xOoX
IG: TheCovetLifeStyle
T: CovetLifeStyl


No comments:

Post a Comment