Monday, January 14, 2013

Miss Millennium - Beyonce






Beyonce shows the world just how hard shes worked on her post-Blue Ivy (who by-the-way turns 1 this month. Can you believe it?) in Terry Richardson's editorial for GQ's February 2013 issue.  More interesting, is Miss Millennium explains the importance of goal setting  

"I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: By the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want," she says. "I've reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position. But I've sacrificed a lot of things, and I've worked harder than probably anyone I know, at least in the music industry. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it."
If you'd like to read the full interview by Amy Wallace 
click on the link Miss Millennium: Beyonce


Check out some pictures from the editorial:




What started it all - GQ February 2013 Cover -   
If you're wondering which fashion house those heels came from it's Versace!  Will you be picking up an issue of GQ February 2013? Do you agree she deserves the title Miss Millennium? Who would you pick for the title? I covet your comments!


Sincerely,

The Covet LifeStyle
IG: TheCovetLifeStyle
T: CovetLifeStyl

No comments:

Post a Comment