Friday, July 27, 2012

Freestyle Fridays:

Welcome to Freestyle Fridays.....




1. Mc Q Alexander McQueen Tweed
2. Haute Hippie leather shorts
3. Alexander Mc Queen black knee high wedges
4. Emilio Pucci brass onyx ring
5. Monica Vinader Pave stud earring
6. Versace small bag in black

.... say anything, do anything, be anything - no holds barred.  I start this friday with some pieces I would put together on  a day I was just feeling over-the-top. I built this outfit around the wedges and since Alexander McQueen is known for his eccentric fashions I thought a blazer from his Mc Q line would be a perfect pairing.  It's a bit dark but it would definitely represent. I hope I've achieved this.  I would wear this outfit for an evening of drinks with my friends + then zip off to a club to dance the night away. 

Let me know which pieces you like, I covet your comments!


Sincerely,

The Covet LifeStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment