Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One night Only: VENAO Apparel 2013 Swimsuit Collection for sale



If you missed Katwalk August 28 on the patio of Cube last month then you missed out on a great swimsuit fashion show. With that, you don't want to miss out on this event, their one night only at Creme de Fashion to purchase their VENAO 2013 Collection.


If you want a sneak peek at what you missed look no further. These were some of my fave pieces of the collection.  I had such a hard time deciding which pieces I was going to post.....Tati I didn't have enough space. lol!

 
This event comes just in time for me to hit all my vacation beach spots this fall VENAO ready! Also, take this opportunity to meet and greet the founders of VENAO Apparel Tatiana and Julie and get your swimsuit(s) customized.  I have a feeling they'll become your new swimsuit designers! 

Don't forget September 28, 2012 Creme de Fashion let's make it a date. See you there! I covet your comments!


Sincerely,

The Covet LifeStyle
IG: TheCovetLifeStyle
T: CovetLifeStyl

No comments:

Post a Comment